Why Study in the US?
The United States is the most popular destination for international students in the world, and according to several studies, it also has the highest number of foreign students. According to a report published by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, 211703 Indian students were studying in the US as of 18.07.2018.
Having a high standard of living, high quality of life, and quality education makes the country a desirable place for higher education.
Major reasons why you should choose to study in the US
- World-class universities: The United States is considered as the knowledge capital of the world. Around 19 US universities are ranked among the list of top 50 universities in the world.
- Attractive salaries and excellent job prospects: Most of the best-performing companies in the world have their headquarters or based in the United States. So, the job prospects for students who have completed their studies in the US increase manifold.
- Flexibility on choosing academic programs: The academic curriculum of the United States is very liberal, progressive, and flexible. For example, if you are a technical student (Data Analytics) who also has an interest in drama or literature, he/she can pursue a course in drama/literature making the course more interdisciplinary, interesting, and engaging.
- Enhances your career profile: US universities help you get exposure to global practices and skills. Therefore, a degree from a US university will increase your profile manifold.
- Great Research Ecosystem: The federal funding to Research and Development during 1953 was 2.8 billion USD. In 2018, it was reported, the federal funding rose to 127.2 billion USD at Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.1%. US expenditure on research & development was 511.1 billion USD in 2016, which was 2.744% of the GDP PPP(Purchasing power parity) of the United States.
If you need any help with the application process or financial aid, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Connect to Counsellors