- Qualification: 10th / 12th Arts / 12th Arts + Maths / 12th Commerce / 12th Commerce + Maths / 12th PCM + B / 12th PCM / 12th PCB
- salary: Rs 3,00,000/year
Who are pastry chefs/Bakers?
A pastry chef/Baker is someone who uses imagination, innovation, and knowledge of how pastry ingredients work with one another to create a wide variety of baked treats, including cakes, pies, and cookies. They have a say in the design and the make and bake of a baking output.
What do they do?
- Adjust the number of ingredients to the amount of baking.
- Apply enamel, frosting or other ingredients to baking with a spatula or brush.
- Roll, knead, cut or shape the dough to form sweet rolls, skins, cakes, pastries or other products.
- Calculate the actual shipping, packaging and other related costs.
- Depending on the order, send the items in boxes or postal cans.
- After sending your order, tracking the invoice.
Who can be a Baker?
Your stream does not matter as long as you pursue a career in the culinary arts.
These links tell the perfect procedure as to how to become bakery artists.
How much do Bakers earn in India?
On a contractual basis, bakers earn in the range of 25,000 Rs per month. However, you can start a business from home and then grow much bigger into a chain.
Here are the links to refer to in order to earn as a pastry artist.
The first bread was made by Egyptians around 8000 BC